My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Newbie Mode and System Status

My system is currently discussing on how to make the sliding system leader, plus it’s 10% defense bonus, work for everyone. Although it isn’t necessary for it early in the game, because we will be hitting only inactive planets, it will become a vital part of our strategy later on.

On the personal side, now less than 17 hours before I leave newbie mode, I’m training my soldiers to aav like crazy. I wonder who I am going to assault the moment I get out of newbie mode. Heee heee! I’m so excited to grab some land and resources for my planet. Wee!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home