My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

GA: Round 37

Round 37 have started just a few days ago and I was fortunate enough to be able to signup during pre-round signup. Unfortunately, I was given a longer newbie mode time than in any previous round I signed up. The result is that I came out of newbie mode quite a bit later than before and most of the land farm has already been grab (When I say land farm here, I did not mean they are cheaters, it just mean that they are easy to grab).

I look and look and Oh! I look so hard but I can’t find any good target. The result is that I was only able to attack one single active planet instead of 4 inactive planets.

Grabbing 71 lands from a heavily defended planet is not as good as grabbing four planets for 50 lands each totaling 200 lands (not to mention that I lose more military units attacking an active planet than attacking an inactive planet).

When my generals returned, it was too late to use the assault strategy because there are planets now that can assault me the moment I assault someone else. There are also no more inactive planets available for my land size. That is why I was force to use the turtle strategy this round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home