My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

More Lands From Smaller Targets.

Two small fry can be bigger then 1 big fry. In my last post, I mentioned of an assault that gave me a large parcel of land. This time I captured even more lands.

Nov 26, 2:04 am
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted Tsuyashi (1:12) and conquered 54 land.
Nov 26, 2:12 am
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted Indo (1:4) and conquered 56 land.

As you can see I assaulted two planets within my 50% land size legal zone and the return is better then attacking some heavily guarded +700 lands. Good strategy right? Ya ya!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    That’s true. I was lucky that time that I found that first planet with only +120 AAV. The other was more active and had 800 AAV.

    I found a target before those two with a land size of 790 and a networth shouting that you should assault me, but my operatives keeps failing when conducting reconnaissance operation even though I had ops building up at 9%. Since I don’t want to assault blind I finally decided to latch on to that two.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home