My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Top Planets Caught Cheating

Every round I played there are always planets that grew bigger and faster than me. I would eventually catch up and grow bigger then most of this planets or at least grow roughly the same size as most of them, but there are always those more experience and better player than me that would remain on top of the rank and even widens the gap between the strength and size of our planets.

Two of this planet are the Purple Rain (Strongest Planet in the universe) and Clockwork Orange (6th Strongest Planet in the universe). I’m not intimidated much by Clockwork because big and suicidal as that planet is, it still can’t safely invade my planet (especially since I always leave a large amount of defense at home even after I assault someone), but Purple Rain is a different matter. There was no reasonable way I could attack someone and still not be a good target by Purple. That is why I only attack after Purple Rain attack somebody else. So I always pay particular attention to his planet whenever I take a scan of the universe.

So I was shock one day when I notice that the planet Purple Rain disappeared from the scanner. I immediately ask around the forum and found out that the Planet Purple Rain and Clockwork Orange were disabled for cheating. Humor has it that these two had hack into the game’s database and cheated their way to the top. I’m not going to tell their alias in the onlineworlds public forum for certain reasons but I can tell that this two are veterans of the game and was thought to be honest players. I have not heard of them before in the Galaxies Ablaze forum but veterans tell me that this two were famous in the early rounds of Galaxies Ablaze. It was also thought that they have already stop playing the game so it came as a second shock to other veteran players that this two are still playing and that they are cheating to win the game.

I appreciate, even more now, the hard work and determination of the people behind the game Galaxies Ablaze in making the game cheaters free. This incident did not made me lose confidence in the game but in fact made me value the game even more for its dedication and perseverance in keeping the game clean and fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home