My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Chaos Mode: End of Round 22

The Galaxies Ablaze Round 22 finally came to an end. With its end enters Chaos Mode. In this mode all operatives mission are successful. Your generals return from a mission in 5 hours max. There is no limit to how many soldiers you can send or how big a planet you can attack. Since the scores are already archived, many people find this mode the fun part of all since they get to do anything they want.

This time Chick challenge the universe to attack a set-up-planet she made or she will attack the biggest planet in both galaxies. The result is my biggest assault of all time. Hee hee! Too bad it’s in chaos mode.


CHICKS HAVEN Challenges the Universe!


I hereby challenge the entire universe to kill me if you can! My planet is Chicks Haven (29:11) and it's massive! Can you kill me before the round ends?!!

Starting Dec 28th, I'm going to be attacking the biggest planets I can find, so it's all up to you, can you save them?
Chick

Dec 28, 3:59 am
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted Chicks Haven (29:11) and conquered 3,392 land.

What a finale! Here ends my blog for round 22 of Galaxies Ablaze. I really enjoyed this round. I got to experience a lot of new things in this round and had more fun rising to the top fighting there instead of turtling. The 8 vs 1 war was really something, it was totaly awesome. Hope you will try this amazing game and also continue to visit my blog again when the next round start.

Round 22 is now in Chaos Mode. Signups for Round 23 will begin on December 31, and the round will start running on January 3.

Group Registration is open and the group size for round 23 will be 4.

BYE!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey great to have you on our team, zar. Syndicate will be back in a couple of rounds. Glad to have you on board then if you are still avaiable by then.

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    update soon maybe?

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW I forgot to write, that you also lied about your age LaL :P You told me you were 1 one older that me, but you were infact 3 years younger than me :X

    But if you are a girl, I wouldn´t mind seeing a picture of you :D

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Sorry Mr. Rommel. But it seems your talking about my older brother. He used Zarklonius as his alias but when he left, I took over.

    See my picture and pictures of other Galaxies Ablaze player:
    http://www.frappr.com/onlineworlds

    or click the GA Players link.

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Oh! Don’t forget to post your picture too, ok? Hee hee! I’ll be looking forward to see it. ~~

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just added myself, and btw you are a pretty girl :O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home