My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Piggy Still Waiting

I’m still too fat for my land size and yet I can’t stop exploring, otherwise my military would run out of barrack space. :( But still, not everything is as grim as it looks. In fact good news surprises me as I look at the scoreboard and I notice that I rose up the ranks. I rose from 40th rank to 33rd. Yeah! Overall, I think I’m doing great.

On the side note; the only planet that has ever hit me, Ghost Dance, was made a kill target by someone or more likely an alliance. Reports say that he was made a kill target because of acts of arson. Message sent to Ghost Dance were not returned. Guess I have to look somewhere else for information.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He was made a KT for backstabbing his alliance and steamrolling a planet multiple times and raided another

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Oh! I see. I thought I was just mistaken when I read that it was the afterlife alliance that has targeted him. I remembered his system in that same alliance and assumed that I made a mistake.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home