My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Galaxies Ablaze: Round 26

I signed up again for another round of Galaxies Ablaze, and as always, I’m face with a dilemma on what planet type, personality, and strategy I should use. It is important that a player has already decided this kind of things before the game begins because some of them can’t be change when it finally starts, and changing the others will slow your planets growth.

Keeping this in mind, I carefully shape my planet’s overall makeup, and double checked it to make sure I made no mistake. After much worrying if I got it all right, I came up with a volcanic planet with a restless personality. I followed the turtle strategy last round, so I thought I should have a change and follow the assault strategy for this round.

The game will start running Jun 4, 12:00 pm (Galaxies Ablaze time). I wish the game would start already. I can’t sleep with this excitement building up inside of me. Hee hee!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where is your planet at? :)

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Strawberry Cupcake (3:7). Be nice to me ok?

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course I will:) Good luck!

    I'm in 2.11, be nice to me too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home