My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Round 45!

Hi guys! I'm back in playing GA! Although I'll never play as actively as I did before; I still enjoy the game enough that I intend to visit it as much as I can.

You might ask what have I been doing this past years. Well, well, well. I'm proud to say that I am currently in college that is why I barely have enough time to play GA. Too many things to do and so little time! Sigh... Anyway as I have said, I started playing GA again and even thought the round is about to end; I have decided to play to learn the game first. A refresher course you might say. Hee hee!

But there is some really tricky and mean guy out there! Gasp! Why did I say that? Well somebody tried to trick me into repairing the wonder even though it is obvious that we are trying to destroy our wonder with something fierce.

Received from
Aeshmodeva (2:6)
Aug 9, 1:07 pm repair your wonder =)

Aeshmodeva

When he did not get what he wants he started being mean! Waaaaaa!


Aug 10, 12:23 am A Revenger missile launched from Aeshmodeva (2:6) hit WatsUp (2:1) and destroyed 67 land, killed no population, destroyed no special ops, and there were no military casualties.
Aug 10, 12:23 am A Shadow missile launched from Aeshmodeva (2:6) hit WatsUp (2:1) and destroyed 67 land, killed 518 population, destroyed some special ops, and killed a lot of military troops.
Aug 10, 12:53 am Troops from Aeshmodeva (2:6) massacred WatsUp (2:1) and destroyed 221 land.

Shuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home