My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Most Courageous Planet.

With all of this assaulting for land and resource, I did not realize that I’m climbing the ladder of the most courageous planets in the universe. Although I’m the +120 in the strongest planets score, I’m 27 in the most courageous in the universe and fifth in our alliance. Hee hee. Talk about pleasant surprise. I guess assault like this tends to raise your courage point a bit.

Nov 27, 4:52 am
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted Rytearik (2:6) and conquered 83 land.
Nov 26, 1:49 pm
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted Silver Storm (2:3) and conquered 82 land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home