My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hey! What about Me!

Veteran players caught cheating to win the game and got themselves disabled and banned for life, and strongest player successfully assaulted the fattest turtle around and got away with it are all fun, exciting, and intriguing but this blog is for me so what about me?


Well, well, well. I’m doing fairly good myself thank you very much. As a matter of fact two other planets crumbled under my imperial horde that invaded their planet (Hee hee! I love role playing).

Mar 7, 8:59 am
Troops from SmallStick (1:5) assaulted Tracker (1:7) and conquered 199 land.
Mar 6, 8:59 am
Troops from SmallStick (1:5) assaulted Ulthaun (2:10) and conquered 178 land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home