My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Will somebody, within my range, commit suicide? Please?

I have been waiting for the past 24 hours looking for suiciders inside my attack range. Unfortunately everyone within my range seems to be turtling. The ones that send their armies out are too strong, too small, or just to haul a piece of asteroid. I’m so frustrated that I found myself thinking of steamrolling someone but that would be bad because I would need to send more military units outside, and that would leave me open for some of the top planets. Phooey! Just wait until I finish my starfighters, then we will have some fun. Hee hee!

Another thing. Will somebody please tell these planets that I am active and that I don’t plan to commit suicide. He and his friends keep stealing from me. Earlier I posted that my SOM (Status of Military) got spied on 5x within 6 hours but now that I check for confirmation, I found out that my SOM was taken 4x in 4 hours. More operation was launch against me later. Also some people keep robbing me for money every other hour for some time now. Bah! My money stays where it is peeping Toms.


Mar 11, 12:47 am We were robbed of 2 money, but we do not know who did it.
Mar 11, 1:52 am We were robbed of 58,476 money, but we do not know who did it.
Mar 11, 3:41 am We were robbed of 74 money by House Of fury (1:2).
Mar 11, 9:28 am We were robbed of 47 money, but we do not know who did it.
Mar 11, 12:59 pm We were robbed of 60,613 money, but we do not know who did it.

Mar 9, 4:14 am Someone successfully spied on our Military Activity, but we do not know who did it.
Mar 9, 9:55 am Someone successfully spied on our Military Activity, but we do not know who did it.
Mar 9, 10:58 am Someone successfully spied on our Military Activity, but we do not know who did it.
Mar 9, 11:51 am Someone successfully spied on our Military Activity, but we do not know who did it.
Mar 9, 1:51 pm Someone successfully spied on our Military Activity, but we do not know who did it.

I would post all those planet news here but it’s too long. They must be getting worried because my planet is starting to shape up. Yeah! I’m now 14th strongest planet and 8th in the largest. Hee hee! You people just wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home