My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Alliance

Although the system I landed in was active enough, I could not say the same thing for our alliance. It seems like only planets from 2:9 were the only ones posting in the alliance forum. It has been like this for days now which make me wonder if we should move to a different alliance. One that is more active. Well, that is up to the system leader, I guess.

A new province teleported in our system named Bere aus Tirol. He said he teleported because his former system refuses to join an alliance. Hello Mr. Fragarande! I agree that playing the game is just one aspect of it’s fun, and that meeting people and having fun conversation with them is another. Hope you enjoy in 2:9! Yay!


Here is the latest system news about me:

Mar 20, 3:56 am Troops from Tough Luck (2:9) assaulted Japonija (2:1) and conquered 155 land.
Mar 20, 5:14 am Tough Luck has contributed 20,000 money, 200 power, and 200 population for our Wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home