My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Aha! I was right!

I was right. This “you hit me so I launch missile” is becoming a trend here in Galaxies Ablaze. Lowering the cost and time it takes to build a missile also help in encouraging this kind of activity (along with the constant war that currently sweeping the Galaxies Ablaze Universe). This proves more real for me recently as I was a target of such retaliation.

Oct 28, 1:15 pm Troops from The PIT (2:10) assaulted Exodus (1:15) and conquered 450 land.
Oct 28, 1:16 pm A Blitzkrieg missile launched from Exodus (1:15) hit The PIT (2:10) and destroyed 100 land, killed 61,972 population, and killed a lot of military troops.


I have thought of asking the alliance to make him a target but since the alliance has too many targets already, I have decided to delay such request. Also, after his raid, it was quite obvious that somebody hit him because his land went down again. Hee hee! When I took his SOM before my attack, he had 3 generals out. So in order for him to raid me he must have sent that lone general with most of his STARFIGHTERS and AAV, making him vulnerable to attacks. Serves him right! Humph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home