My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Galaxies Ablaze Round 31

Round 31 has finally began and after a few misstep in configuring my planet; I seems to be doing ok. =D

It has been a while since I played Galaxies Ablaze. I fear I might have lost the “Touch” on how the game is played. Well, I guess I find it out later.

The game now has a new good feature i.e. nothing ground breaking but definitely a good help for players, is that espionage result like SOM are now recorded and can be viewed in the news thread. Just like Fantasian Kingdoms. I remember the irritation of successfully spying on someone on to have the page fail to load. Then you find out you have no more spy mission. Phooey! But with this new feature, that little bump is gone. Alright!

My province name is Tough Luck (1:1) and I landed in a semi active group. Hope they are not active because they are still in newbie mode. Hope they will be more active later on.

We have all agreed on what wonder we should take but there is the question of could we get it on time. Again we will find about it later. Hee hee!

Here is the latest news about my planet.

Mar 12, 12:28 pm We assaulted planet mimi (2:11) and conquered 40 land, 167,189 money, 1,296 power and 318 population. Our military casualties included 4 AAVs, and our surviving troops will return in 12 hours.

Mar 12, 12:36 pm We assaulted planet Varadero (2:5) and conquered 44 land, 395,561 money, 1,200 power and 576 population. Our military casualties included 4 AAVs, and our surviving troops will return in 14 hours.

Mar 12, 12:39 pm We assaulted planet Leonardo Da Vinci (2:10) and conquered 49 land, 531,918 money, 1,350 power and 556 population. Our military casualties included 5 AAVs, and our surviving troops will return in 13 hours.

Mar 12, 12:42 pm We assaulted planet Othello (2:4) and conquered 74 land, 142,139 money, 200 power and 539 population. Our military casualties included 45 AAVs, and our surviving troops will return in 11 hours.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back to GA, we have missed you =)

     
  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    I miss all of you too! ^_^

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back Ann. I was wondering the other day where on earth you were:)

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    I’m glad you still remembers me…. and my blog. Hee hee! I really miss you all! Yehey!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for people to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home