My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Kill Target

This is the first time I’ve been in an alliance were there are so many kill target. We must have over haft a dozen kill target already. I try to participate as much as I can, but I did not join Galaxies Ablaze just to bring down targets for no reason. Believe it or not, its no fun participating in this kind of alliance activity. I try to participate as much as I can but I’m going to need more incentive to be more active.

Oct 14, 12:44 am We launched a Revenger missile at Round 28 (2:9) and destroyed 100 land, killed no population, and there were no military casualties.

Now, the assault below is for me and not my alliance. I’m glad that I was still able to assault anyone after all those asteroids that came passing by. Burf! OOOPS!! Sorry! Hee hee!

Oct 13, 6:02 am Troops from The PIT (2:10) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 38 land.
Oct 13, 6:03 am Troops from The PIT (2:10) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 34 land.
Oct 13, 8:28 am Troops from The PIT (2:10) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 25 land.
Oct 13, 12:03 pm Troops from The PIT (2:10) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 38 land.
Oct 13, 6:41 pm Troops from The PIT (2:10) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 54 land.
Oct 13, 6:41 pm Troops from The PIT (2:10) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 49 land.
Oct 13, 8:04 pm Troops from The PIT (2:10) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 32 land
Oct 14, 12:25 am Troops from The PIT (2:10) assaulted Miss September (2:1) and conquered 218 land


Update: ^)^

Oct 14, 1:00 am A Revenger missile launched from Pirate Jack (2:9) hit The PIT (2:10) and destroyed 100 land, killed no population, and there were no military casualties.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The reason you are at war is that NoFear went to war with Syndicate... so your KTs aren't "for no reason" :) They are to put a stop to the meaningless wars.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    What I meant was, continues killing without any reason given can be tiresome at times. It becomes redundant that makes people feel they are doing a chore instead of playing a game. People needs reason and motivation to encourage them to participate in a group activity. ~~

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree on that:)

    Right now Syndicate is in that situation with nofear, and it seem like the best solution to wars is to kill people all the way down to zero.

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Hee hee! Our system believes in this too! Check out the latest BLOG post. ~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home