My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

After a long time of waiting, I finally was able to make a successful attack again. It has been a long time waiting and after that long wait I made two failed attacks. Oh Phooey!

I know why my first failed attack failed. I failed because I forgot to change the status of my attack from assault to raids. See the one that I attack is too big for me, but he quit so raiding him is ok. So I calculated how much to send to make my raid successful. But I forgot to change the attack status in my attack page. I was supposed to raid but my attack was an assault. Hence, I failed. :(

I don’t know why my second attack failed. I spied on his Status of Military (SOM). I spied on his research and his shield. But I still failed. I also check my research and military. I should have succeeded. It was so confusing.

But you know what they said, “Third time is the charm” and my attack was successful!

Here is the list of my assault:

Sep 11, 6:21 pm Troops from Lunar Kingdom (1:7) assaulted ECSF (2:2) and conquered 169 land.
11, 1:20 am Troops from Lunar Kingdom (1:7) assaulted turquoise (1:14) and were brilliantly repulsed by the defenders.
Sep 9, 8:59 am Troops from Lunar Kingdom (1:7) assaulted Ninja Mic (1:7) and were brilliantly repulsed by the defenders.


Alright! More successful attack to come! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home