My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Bottom Feeding and then Some

When I attack a planet called Tri The Triple Chocolate in 2:14; he sent me a messaged.

Sep 1, 6:20 am Troops from Lunar Kingdom (1:7) assaulted Tri The Triple Chocolate (2:14) and conquered 109 land.

Received from
Tri The Triple Chocolate (2:14)
Sep 1, 7:14 am

Now that's what I cal a bottom feeder.
ahahahahahahaha

JUicedNKandANT

I replied with:

Sent to
Tri The Triple Chocolate (2:14)
Sep 1, 9:49 am

I need land. I need over 90 barracks to house my soldiers, otherwise they might disband.

I call it necessity, but I guess you that I grab would not agree.


Sailor Moon

Later, I made my biggest grab in the game. ~_~

Sep 2, 9:32 am Troops from Lunar Kingdom (1:7) assaulted Hand Of Death (1:10) and conquered 169 land.

And paid for it.

Sep 2, 10:44 am Troops from Best Year Ever (2:5) assaulted Lunar Kingdom (1:7) and conquered 251 land.

Phooey! >( I can’t find any break this round! To top it off, Mr. Tempest got disabled by the gamemaster. Sigh. Maybe I should quit this round and try the next one…

Nah! Just bring everything you can throw at me GA! Come on! Make my round! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home