My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, October 01, 2007

GA 33 Chaos Mode

That is right guys! Galaxies Ablaze Round 33 has now entered the chaos mode. I know that I have only a few post from this round, but not only because I am so tired that I would rather sleep than update this blog, :P it is also because there was nothing much to report. The daily activity this round has been basically routine. Not that it is boring. Playing tundra and also not being a top planet is a relaxing thing in GA unlike if you’re mountainous and on the top 10; you will be having a hard time handling that planet because of the difficulty and pressure to remain at the top spot.

Anyway, I still eagerly await the next round. So see you! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home