My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

To Those Who Wait.

I have waited 5 hrs to get a decent hit. All those time, I only found either planets that are too big to attack without being attack myself, or planets that only explore therefore have all their military home. Either way I would need to send over 3.5-5k AAV to be successful. But just as I was studying my hit list again I notice that a new SOM was posted in the alliance forum. It was one of those planets I dismiss to assault because he has a 15% defense and would be difficult to assault. But to my pleasant surprised, I would only need to send 1115 AAV to gain 86 lands! So here’s the result:

Nov 28, 12:51 pm Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted squall (2:8) and conquered 86 land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home