My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Good Shape!

Finally! My planet is finally in tip top shape! The last time I look my planet was rank 8th strongest planet and 9th largest planet. I have enough defenses not to be steamrolled by the strongest planet, and even if he could, I could successfully assault him and I’m not yet finish shaping up! Yay!

While I’m waiting, I’ll busy myself with some rouge asteroid and inactive planets, but it won’t be long before I’ll be eating 300k land planet. Hee hee!


Mar 12, 6:00 am Troops from SmallStick (1:5) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 52 land.
Mar 12, 6:00 am Troops from SmallStick (1:5) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 47 land.
Mar 12, 6:00 am Troops from SmallStick (1:5) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 42 land.
Mar 12, 6:00 am Troops from SmallStick (1:5) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 38 land.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and now you've suicided for adana/simurg/ankara thus ruining everything you had and pretty much the rest of the integrity that epic had for defending the nonsense that takes place in 1:5. congrats on a round well played.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home