My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Accomplishment.

When I first arrived in this system, it was at the bottom rank of the score, without any alliance or any activity in the forum, and the only news in the system news are assault against the planet in this system.

Since I have taken over, activity in the forum as well as in the system news have been thriving, and I’m proud to report that we are now rank number 38 out of the 45 system in the galaxy. We are also now part of a alliance, although it’s a small one it is still better then being alone, we are now more secure from being bullied as before. Our alliance is consist of 5 system and is ranked 7 out of 8 (this is a good thing since when we joined this alliance there is only two system, including my system).

38 The Agency blew up 243 mines. (1:3) 7,178,740

The Learning alliance
Solar System Solar System Name
(3:11) We are small but in our pants were BIG
(1:3) The Agency blew up 243 mines.
(2:10) Under Construction
(2:15) -=Livestrong DieHard=-
(2:12) The eternal ones

Alright! I’m so proud of myself! Hee hee! Thanks to all my system planets for not abandoning our system no matter what the odds. Let’s continue to grow and be proud of ourselves! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home