My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Problems

I would have been the Czar of Galaxies Ablaze if not for this constant trouble plaguing me, obstacles that keep cropping up, and keeps delaying my bid for universal domination.

My system mates have been assaulting, massacring, and nuking each other (although I think they finally work it out with each other). One planet in my system is being threatened to be retaliated for his massacre of a planet. Few people donate for the wonder fund or have little nukes for a wonder grab. Too few planets are active in my system. If that is not all, our Alliance leader went berserk and launches all his missiles against a top 10 planet (only the revenger type missile was block).

This is not good. I won’t make it to the top 3 before chaos mode. Phooey!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't go bezerk:p

    I just told myself I'd fire my missiles at that guy when they were done since they'd been nagging me since I came out of newbie mode that I rob them too much. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home