My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Exquisite

Our system has finally left the Dunno alliance. It was a good move since the Dunno alliance was dying anyway. Most of its members had left before us while the systems remaining are made up of inactive planets. So we have no choice but to say good bye and leave it.

But before we left, I was the alliance leader of that alliance for a couple of days. That’s right. For the first time, I became an alliance leader. Cool huh? ~~

The original alliance leader, Tris aka Chel, quit the round and deleted his planet and pass the alliance leadership to me. I tried to do my best to reenergize the alliance but unfortunately it way too late for that. So when Speed of Gasoline asks me if we should leave Dunno, I pass the leadership to him and let him decide because I don’t mind either way. Later Speed had also given up on Dunno and we left it to join the Exquisite alliance.

I think I will like it here in Exquisite. Members in this alliance are mostly active players and I know two people in this alliance (Exquisite), Deja vu and Imhotep. We were in the same alliance last round so I’m excited to be with them again. Déjà vu was never big, probably because he went on vacation earlier. While Imhotep was once big but was made a kill target, therefore was reduce down the size.

Yup, moving here in Exquisite is a good move (thanks speed of gasoline) and I’m glad to be home. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is good to have you around:) Allthough, you don't post much in the forums like you did last game.

    I'm sorry I got involved in being a target, but I was tricked into that by system 1.5 who asked for our assistance in a war against supreme, but instead they stayed behind and left exquisite alone vs supreme:(

    If I weren't involved, I would have been right up there with you fighting for a spot in the top 10 (wich was my goal tihs round).

    Oh, well. There is always another round next round;)

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Okay. Let's go for top ten again in round 27. =D

     
  • At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A race it is then;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home