My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Friends Miss

Reuniting with Déjà vu and Mr. Imhotep reminded me of my comrades that left our system.

Ms. Tarzana aka Ms. Jane, deleted her account recently. She is a good system partner to have because she cares for her fellow system planets and do her best to protected them. She also participates in group activities and a real team player.

There are also good wonder donators Accidic Revenge and Killswitch Engage. Killswitch Engage was the best wonder donator of all. He donated most of the resources needed to build the wonder. So he surprised me when he later teleported out of our system after the wonder of his choice was built. When I ask him why he teleported out, he told me that he wish to join with his friend in another system. As for Accidic, he deleted a couple of weeks later after he teleported. Then there is chel. Well, chel is chel. ~~
I miss all of them. Hope they would play again next round so we could all have fun playing this fun game Galaxies Ablaze. See you all! ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home