My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mistake

I made a mistake in my strategy and ended up getting hit 3x in one hour, and since I’m using specialize unit (units that have either attack pts or defense pts but not both), it’s bound to happen again soon. Phooey! So I decided to quit this round 3 or 5 days after coming out of newbie mode. I’ll try again next round. See you later everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arent you playing this round Ann? Syndicate is back and its gonna be a huge fight...soon.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Ya ya! I am playing this round. I’m just a bit tired these days that is why I have not been able to update this BLOG.

    School is getting harder. I have to stay up late at night making sure my brother do my homework, otherwise nothing would be done and I would be the one that will get punish by my teacher (my brother is lazy you know ^_^).

    I’ll try to update this regularly from now on.

    As for syndicate, yes, I have heard what’s been happening. Congratulation on syndicate on demolishing those bars! Hee hee! Though it’s unfortunate it cost tanker to leave the game. :( I also heard about the coming war and the system alliance. My system leader already received the invitation and has ask everyone to post their opinion. I’ll tell them I will go wherever they decide to go.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    ... My system leader already received the invitation and has ask everyone to post their opinion. I’ll tell them I will go wherever they decide to go...


    Hee hee! Like I have any other choice! ~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home