My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Can’t Attack

I can’t attack again. Everyone within my range is too strong. Even the ones I caught sending their military out were never open enough for me to assault. That leaves suicides, and I have yet to see one in my range do that.

The only good thing to report is that I rose up the ranks again.

46 The PIT (2:10) 776,985

Some people don’t care about their NW. I always do, no matter what rank I am. It is something to keep me on my toe. It’s no fun just to launch missile, or raid other planets in a war. Any simple minded simpleton can do that.

Neither is it fun to care too much for you net worth. You will miss out most of the fun in the game.

That is why I always try to balance the two. It makes the game more exciting. Instead of being uncaring on her networth, who would just launch a missile and boringly wait for a counter (this is also true for raids), I would double think on launching a missile in fear of being retaliated and sweat while I wait for retaliation. It’s more fun to engage in a war if you have something valuable that you could lose.

But as I have said, neither is it good to be a NW fanatic. Because if you are, then you should just take up math and grab a pencil and paper and start calculating.

So, it has always been my policy to be the strongest and largest planet in Galaxies Ablaze, without neglecting my duty to my system and alliance and causing some ruckus now and again.

Hee hee! Just something to think about. ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home