My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wonder and Turtle

I have been using the turtle strategy these past few days. The reason for this is because my planet has become too fat. One day I assaulted a planet way over the 50% planet size limit (Japonija) and the next time I login, I am in a situation where if I decided to send 1 AAV out, I would be assaulted.

My planet became fat when I started to build large amount of researchers, to research both lunar mines and fusion power plant, all within a day (I was nearly finish with the lunar mines by this time but I finish the fussion plant within 12 hours.) With me training researchers, upgrading buildings, and all the while exploring for land and grabbing helpless asteroid that was just innocently passing by; it was obvious why my planet is so out of shape.

I have decided to stop exploring now and concentrate in building up its offense and defense strength. I do not need anymore land right now as I have enough room for my troops as I upgrade my barracks with stardocks.

Since I am using the turtle strategy, there is not much news about my planet to post. But I do have some news about my system.

Our wonder, the SDA, was taken out without me knowing until 8-12 hours later. Tsk! I even donated for the maintenance, not knowing that it was already gone! ;p (I have been busy spending time with my mother. See attack of the headless chickens.) I wanted to participate in getting it back, but my system took it down and built it before I even know about it. All I can say is blame it on my mother. Hee hee! Oh! Hopes she does not read this. Shssss!

I hope by the time I finish destroying my barracks and made their lands into stardocks, I would be in shape to assault again. Until then or if something comes up, see you later.

Update: 1:2 ask us to help them get their wonder back. Again I fervently wish to participate, only to wake up again and find it is already done. Phooey! I need to be more active! I’m already embarrass because I failed to help get the wonder, and cannot even protect my system friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home