My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Not So Lucky Day.

Due to that big chunk of land that I received the last time, my hit range rose up to a point where planets are too big to assault without them cooperating, meaning sending out their military. I waited for over 6 hours and all those that sent their military away are still too big for me and the rest seems content to explore their way to the end of this round. I was desperate enough to find some land to house my military that I started to explore. Fortunately A little cratered planet entered within my hit range, little enough to assault. I tried getting that planet’s SOM (Status Of Military), because it just attacked recently, but failed. Instead I took its SOP (Status Of Planet) and steam rolled him. ~~ What? I said I was desperate.

Nov 30, 5:00 am
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted Nirvanaland (1:6) and conquered 95 land.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SoMs are Easier to get than SoPs...

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    How come it’s the other way around with me? I would SOM a planet and fail 3x but I could take its SOP in one try. I guess I'm just lucky. V,V

     

Post a Comment

<< Home