My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Peace At Last.

The war that lasted for 2 short days is finally over. I was surprise to find this because I expected to find the third kill target to be posted in the alliance forum. To my dismay, I found that the war is over. I was hoping I could participate again in another kill target since I failed to join on the second one (I assaulted an asteroid that was taking a scenic tour in our system and before my generals returned, the planet It (2:11) is finish).

So who won? I do not really know. I do know that Syndicate all but killed the two biggest and strongest planets on the other side, while our biggest planet did not suffer from anything they can’t recover. Also in acknowledgement of our war effort we received a message from LSD AL.



LSD AL
Dec 13, 4:02 am
Nofear was asked to honor our MDP which I would like to thank NoFear AL for doing so! :-)

When It(2:11) created Posse it litterly threw our already confused situation to the gears!

I won’t lie Syndicate, that was the most impressive initial strike I ever saw. ;-)LOL right when no one was online, when it wasn’t expected and by the time we were ready for war
It had other plans of trying to take AL.

Lol hands down you won the war, and I am glad it’s all over!

LSD AL


Hee hee! That was fun. Let us do it again sometime. As for the two planets that Syndicate targeted, they are still around although on the verge of death. They are like zombie, watching the universe in eerie silent, nursing its pain and anger. Hope there won’t be any trouble coming from those two.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said…

    Remember, it's not who wins, it's how you play the game.

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Yeah! Yeah! It was exciting. I like doing the group activity and the feeling of impending doom; that I might be the next target. The hunting and waiting to assault. Yay! It was fun!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont listen to Gary, he is a maniac. The important thing is to win. Whats the deal with fighting if you cant win? That kinda suck doesnt it?

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    You got a point too. It feels good to win. ~~ Heee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home