My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Overslept.

Because I stayed up late last night, I did not hear the alarm of my cellphone and my brother turned it off without waking me up! The result was I login to Galaxies Ablaze after twelve, missing the daily discoveries. Phooey!

I am also still in the process of destroying barracks and building stardocks. How long is this gonna take?

Military Barracks 352 0
Stardocks 438 50

Researching the starfighters also takes a long time.

Starfighters 4,930 233,073 46%.

Hope I can finish it soon and slim down fast (without being attack that is) so I can start hitting active planets again.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice blog, you really keep it updated. Keep up the good work :D

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    You can bet on it! Hee hee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home