My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Back On Track?

Dec 6, 11:58 pm
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted Velvet (1:12) and conquered 162

Am I on track again or should I stop attacking? I was contemplating this until somebody took that decision from me by taking my Gravity Scanner. Somebody probably though I should not attack yet, therefore took my scanner, to stop me from attacking other planets. Ooh. Back to scratch again. I feel the need to kick someone.

Dec 7, 2:01 am
A defecting scientist has made off with all of the data associated with the research of our new Gravity Scanner. We will have to start over on this research.


Other planets keep taking my SOM after I assaulted Velvet. Fortunately I have SL status and full shield this time giving a show of hard nut to crack.

Dec 7, 12:52 am
Someone successfully spied on our Military Activity, but we do not know who did it.
Dec 7, 1:03 am
Operatives from Lopez (2:10) approached our planet, but failed to penetrate our defenses due to defense operatives.
Dec 7, 1:03 am
Someone successfully spied on our Military Activity, but we do not know who did it.

Fortunately everyone that took my Status of Military decided to look elsewhere because I’m too strong for them or they found some other planet to attack or feared they would be weak enough to be attack by others. Yaaa! Finally a light behind the dark Cloud! Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home