My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Humble Apology.

It seems I might have upset Kal el when I tried to confirm if he was attack after he grab Atilla. He might have been irritated when I pointed out the fact that he can’t be in the biggest hit because he was not suppose to be successfully hit before all of his generals returned. I guess I might have sounded I was mocking him, but I was not. So to Mr Kal El, I humbly apologize if I have upset you and hope we both forget this incident.

As for the biggest hit, I was only following the rules that I have read on all of the two rounds I played but if the alliance decide to accept your attack then so be it. I have no problem with that.

Now on the game side, I found no planet, that I can attack, opened up enough for me to hit them. I’m still not worried because I’m still demolishing those old barracks and building the more expensive stardocks. Yes, I’m still building them. It is taking too long to demolish those barracks since I could only destroy the empty ones. Meaning I must build more stardocks to move the soldiers there and empty out those barracks to be destroyed.

On another hand, an asteroid passes our system again and I got a hefty picking so I’m a bit glad I did not steamroll a small planet or participated in bottom feeding of a dying 290 land size planet.

Dec 9, 12:01 pm
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 47 lands.
Dec 9, 12:01 pm
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 43 lands.
Dec 9, 12:02 pm
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 38 lands.
Dec 9, 12:02 pm
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 35 lands.

This will satisfy me for the moment. But I really want to assault an active planet. Maybe I’ll be lucky once my generals returned. Hope they won’t dally around a donut shop again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home