My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Turtle Time!

After the invasion of my planet by several cretins, I immediately implemented my phoenix program and started the rehabilitation of my planet. One of the things I paid particular attention was my military capability, and when I felt I was ready; I assaulted another planet with less than 25% of my military.


Mar 16, 2:59 am
Troops from SmallStick (1:5) assaulted Lord Of The Drinks (1:7) and conquered 288 land.

Unfortunately, I was still within range of the top planets and it is easy for them to attack me even if I just sneeze.


Mar 16, 3:59 am
Troops from House Of fury (1:2) assaulted SmallStick (1:5) and conquered 535 land.

Because of this incident, I immediately formed a committee to study and make a report of how my planet could grow big again. The report was bleak. There is no way my planet could grow by military expansion because we cannot catch up with the bigger planets’ military might. Anytime I attack someone, I’ll be attack too. That leaves only one option and that is to use the turtle strategy.

I find disfavor in using this strategy but I have no choice. So far its working, but its not as fun as attacking. I just hope I will always have enough military for defense so that I won’t be overrun again. Maybe someday, just maybe, I’ll grow big enough and strong enough to attack other planets again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home