My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10)

I recently received this message:

Received from
St Lucifer (2:8)
Mar 30, 11:28 pm i have an agreement with possom (camel), my friend.

please lay off the arsons for a while, or we will have to take measures. i warned your al of your impending ktage before it happened, cease your actions and i will get diamond to cease as well.

Drunken Idiot

I find it curious for someone outside of the Diamond alliance to message me to stop pestering Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10); especially coming from a system that went to war with the named alliance.

Some other time I would have granted this request, but not this time. There are several reasons I can’t obliged.

One reason is my alliance is at war with the Diamond alliance and it is my duty to participate in this war as much as I can. Anything less is treason. Another reason and a more personal one is I felt betrayed. When Mr. Possum first attack my planet I could have suicide on him but instead raided the planet Transylvania because he sent me a message that his attack was for my attack earlier. He said he did the same thing to the planet Adana and House of Fury. He said that we are even and that is that. I message him that I understand and started planning on bringing down the planet Transylvania along with me (Diamond decided to make me a kill target so I want to bring one of my raiders along).

Surprise! Surprise! Canyon Sized Cameltoe assaulted my planet again. That’s bad move on your part Mr. Possum because my attention was diverted from the planet Transylvania to you. That’s when I changed my target from the planet Transylvania to the planet Canyon Sized Cameltoe.


Here is the latest news from my field agents:

Mar 30, 9:09 pm We sabotaged 121 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 30, 9:09 pm We sabotaged 116 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 31, 7:23 am We sabotaged 126 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 31, 7:23 am We sabotaged 121 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 31, 7:24 am We sabotaged 117 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 31, 7:24 am We sabotaged 113 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 31, 7:24 am We sabotaged 109 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).


Alright! I’m so proud of my agents! Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home