My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I’m Back!

I finally successfully assaulted a planet within my range. I’m so happy that I made a hit, and got away with it! Alright! This mean that my planet is finally fit again and I could increase my planet’s size through military expansion.


Mar 24, 11:59 am
Troops from SmallStick (1:5) assaulted The Honey Badger (1:8) and conquered 475 land.


Although I manage to get away this time, it does not always mean I will always be lucky. The planet Coco Pops (2:9), with a planet size of about 8.5k, was hit by the planet TechniColour (1:13). I’m just a little bit bigger than Coco Pops, so if I’m not careful I might be me next. But I’m feeling good right now to worry about that. Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home