My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Kill Target.

Since my last attack on TechniColour (1:13), I have been concentrating my attacks against Diamond planets. Unfortunately, they seem to have caught on and made me a kill target.

Since then, my planet news is swarmed with bad news. My glorious planet has been reduced to a mere 2 million networth and less than 3k of lands.

Although I cannot mount any military expedition against my enemies, I still have all those operatives that can do great damage. Right now, those operatives are plaguing Canyon Sized Cameltoe and doing lots of damage. I calculated that he probably lost more from my sabotage than all the assault he has done against me. If I continue this, I’m sure that he will be displaced from first place and fall to second or even third rank. Hee hee! He should have stop assaulting me after the first one. Power to us little planets! Yay!


Mar 30, 5:18 am
We blew up 59 Mines of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 30, 5:19 am
We blew up 59 Mines of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 30, 5:19 am
We blew up 178 Mines of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 30, 5:19 am
We blew up 178 Mines of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 30, 11:10 am
We sabotaged 124 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 30, 11:11 am
We sabotaged 119 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).
Mar 30, 11:12 am
We sabotaged 115 Power Plants of Canyon Sized Cameltoe (2:10).

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    keep opping me an you will end up dead, thats a promise.

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Sorry Mr. Possum but it does not matter to me if my planet gets destroyed now. I just want it to go down in a blaze of glory! Yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home