My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

TechniColor

Mr. Kane, one of the public forum moderators, must be a bit upset right now or at least disappointed. His planet, the planet TechniColor which was the strongest planet in the universe, is now a helpless little planet. Although it is partially his fault because instead of keeping his military at home for defense, he launch an attack that left him open for an easy land grab. Later in the public forum, Mr. Kane posted that the reason he committed suicide was because he would rather give his land to his alliance member then to see it slowly wither away by missiles.

When I first saw his status of military (SOM), I immediately considered attacking him but decided not to since there was an announcement in the alliance forum that we will go to war later with an unknown alliance and at the moment we are not at war with anyone. Since loyalty to my alliance comes first, I refrained from grabbing Mr. Kane’s 11k land.

Phooey! The alliance we went to war with was the Diamond alliance. It was the same alliance where Mr. Kane’s planet is a member. By the time I assaulted his planet, it was down to 7k land.


Mar 28, 4:59 am
Troops from SmallStick (1:5) assaulted TechniColour (1:13) and conquered 769 land.


A system planet of mine was more fortunate. He attack earlier than me and got the juicier side of Mr. Kane’s planet.

Mar 28, 4:03 am
Troops from Mavroskylos (1:5) assaulted TechniColour (1:13) and conquered 1,055 land.

I’m so envious. Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home