My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Shame To Us All

I was the first to post and ask the alliance to retaliate an unfair missile attack against a system planet of mine. Since I’m inactive most of the time, I though to leave the whole matter to the alliance and they can take care of it.

Apr 6, 11:07 am A Revenger missile launched from Somato (2:7) hit Fabrication (2:9) and destroyed 100 land, killed no population, destroyed no special ops, and there were no military casualties.
Apr 6, 11:07 am A BioBomb missile launched from Somato (2:7) hit Fabrication (2:9) and was blocked by shields.
Apr 6, 11:07 am A FreeFall missile launched from Somato (2:7) hit Fabrication (2:9) and destroyed 200 land, killed 1,857 population, destroyed no special ops, and there were no military casualties.
Apr 6, 11:07 am A Stealth missile launched from Somato (2:7) hit Fabrication (2:9) and was blocked by shields.
Apr 6, 11:07 am A Blitzkrieg missile launched from Somato (2:7) hit Fabrication (2:9) and was blocked by shields.

Imagine my surprise to find out a few days later that, except for Holyevil taking the SOM and SOR of Somato in 2:7, nobody did anything else. It was so embarrassing. But embarrass as I was, nobody else was talking about it and Fabrication doesn’t seem to mind so I let the matter go.

Then I saw this:

Apr 7, 5:54 am Troops from Fabrication (2:9) assaulted Somato (2:7) and were brilliantly repulsed by the defenders.
Apr 7, 8:22 pm Troops from Fabrication (2:9) assaulted Somato (2:7) and conquered 135 land.
Apr 8, 7:11 am A Revenger missile launched from Somato (2:7) hit Fabrication (2:9) and was blocked by shields.
Apr 8, 7:11 am A BioBomb missile launched from Somato (2:7) hit Fabrication (2:9) and was blocked by shields.
Apr 8, 7:11 am A FreeFall missile launched from Somato (2:7) hit Fabrication (2:9) and destroyed 200 land, killed 1,933 population, destroyed no special ops, and there were no military casualties.

It is quite obvious that it is not alright with Fabrication and the whole alliance did him wrong by not helping him. I felt sorry for him. He must felt he is alone and betrayed.

The last time I look, I was at the number 17 strongest planet. I really wanted to make it to top 10 before the round ends. I have never talk to Fabrication, nor do I know anything about him. But I do know that Fabrication is a system planet. That he needs help and support. That is why I have decided to forget the scores, and help Fabrication fight this Somato, and accept any missile that comes in my way. I will help him, even if I became a kill target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home