My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, December 19, 2005

As The War Drags On.

I have watch some war movies and there is always a point were the war would slow down or stop altogether while the warring members takes a much needed break to rest and gather resources. It’s happening in Galaxies Ablaze too. Planet’s land and networth taken down within two hours before, has barely gone down after several hours now.

This war has definitely stunted my planet’s growth. I was force to wait, for the target planet to send some soldiers out, and raid him instead of attacking some asteroid or another planet that opened up. Not to mention that I could be named a kill target after each raid I make. If this continue I would be lucky to be in the top 100 or even just to be alive. I can’t stop raiding either as long as we are at war with them because it is my duty.

One way to fight a war is for a system to leave your alliance, if one of the planets in that system was made a kill target. This is to deny opposing members on taking advantage of the war bonus (warring alliance that has an official “war status” can give maximum damage to each other because of this bonus but nothing can stop a system from leaving an alliance. Once it’s out, the war bonus has no effect on them anymore). But our big guys decided not to leave the alliance to show they have hair on their chest and to out testosterone each other. Silly boys. Well it is fun to watch the boys flare up and tumble each other, like every boys everywhere and whatever they’re age. Heee! The best you can do is to cheer your side and support them. Go! Go! Syndicate!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are gonna win for sure :S

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Ya! Ya! ya! I know!

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha, I liked the comment on the not-leaving-syndicate part:)

    There is also another reason to why there was no point leaving the system. With so many systems agaisnt you, you would only be postponing the inevitable, and we like going down with our flag at top:)

     
  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Hee hee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home