My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Friday, December 16, 2005

War of the Worlds II.

War broke out again. We are now at war with not one, not two, but four alliance and Mr. Merecis is with them. This time this war was started by our enemies. As before, it came out without any warning (like cursing each other in the public forum or in-game message) and again I do not know the reason. Our alliance leader bravely, if only symbolically, accepted the challenge.


Dec 15, 9:42 am
The LEGENDS alliance has declared war on the Syndicate alliance.
Dec 15, 9:43 am
The NoFear alliance has declared war on the Syndicate alliance.
Dec 15, 9:54 am
The kamikaze alliance has declared war on the Syndicate alliance.
Dec 15, 9:56 am
The Reality alliance has declared war on the Syndicate alliance.
Dec 15, 10:00 am
The Syndicate alliance has declared war on the kamikaze alliance.
Dec 15, 10:00 am
The Syndicate alliance has declared war on the NoFear alliance.
Dec 15, 10:01 am
The Syndicate alliance has declared war on the LEGENDS alliance.
Dec 15, 10:02 am
The Syndicate alliance has declared war on the Reality alliance.

The worst part is I sent my generals on a passing asteroid and since I am tundra, I can’t do any destructive operation, only spy. I have no choice but to wait for them to return and hope my alliance will fair well once again, if not, then take as many of them as we can. Wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home