My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The War Goes On And The Importance Of A Scan Manager.

The war enters its second day. One of our once biggest guys is now dead and the other two are reduce to a shadow of their former size. The level of activity in our alliance forum still shows sign of life but nothing like the great buzz that it has shown earlier in the game. I guess the war weariness is getting to us all. Today I raided Mr. Merecis as part of my duty as member of Syndicate; raiding Mr. Merecis is not as fun as attacking other planets because I kind of like Mr. Merecis. Also, he is one of the first to comment on this blog, I don’t like being on opposite ends with my readers. But a duty is a duty. Loyalty is foremost when you are in a alliance, even if you don’t have to like it.

I just found out that Eternity Angels Scan Manager is not as up-to-date as I thought. Some of my raids did not get as good as I thought because the powerless feature was for last round of the game. From -20 it was change to -10. To correct this you must open Eternity Angel’s Scan Manager. Look for this code:


ga_calc_nopower = -20

and change it to:

ga_calc_nopower = -10

Eternity Angel’s Scan Manager is a great tool that every player, new or veteran of this game, should have. It has a lot of features that you can use like:

Scan manager – look for targets, banks, or simply see who attack, who was attack, who just recently built, who has gone inactive, see the return time of your generals for every planet, or simply see your planet’s size and strength compared to the others.

Battle Calculator – See how many units you should send to attack and of what type.

Other tools – Score locator, Defense % Calc, Galaxy -> Scan, Training Calc, Barracks Calc.


You can find Eternity Angel’s Scan Manager at http://www.esm.tripod.com/online/

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    I will just post this here.
    -----------------------------------
    Eternity Angels
    God


    Canada
    320 Posts
    Posted - 12/17/2005 : 15:27:14
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I already know about the damned Powerless thing... I swear Chick changes ONE TINY THING each round to make me have to update. :-p

    I've been too busy with FK, and having to fix a lot of bugs, and add a lot of things not present already in it, so I haven't had time to fix & upload a new version.

    Another way of fixing it is to add "ga_calc_nopower = -10;" to the config.js file. That's a super quick fix.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home