My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Calm In The Eye Of The Storm.

The universe is pretty quiet right now. There’s hardly any activity happening in our system and alliance forum. Except for a few minor posts from some planets in our alliance, the place is relatively as quiet as a graveyard. Rulers must be busy building up resources and military power that was lost or gained during the war. Just like me! My military is not big enough to attack another planet, within my attack range, and be safe. But no matter how calm it is today, once we reach the edge of the eye of the storm, the firestorm will pick up again to set the galaxies ablaze. Hee hee! I can hardly wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home