My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Friday, December 02, 2005

First Experience

So many things I experience for the first time, ever since I played this game, has happened after my last post

After I grab some land Mr. Plutonium assaulted me before the tick is over therefore my shield wasn’t up yet at the time. This is the first time I got successfully assaulted.

Nov 30, 4:56 pm
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted SpaceMartian (2:3) and conquered 106 land.
Nov 30, 5:59 pm
Troops from Plutonium (2:8) assaulted GeoStigma (2:2) and conquered 213 lands.

Now this is my first assault after I got assaulted and it’s the biggest land I have ever taken before! It is also my first time in this round to assault a suicider.

Dec 1, 12:40 pm
Troops from GeoStigma (2:2) assaulted Hallowed Be My Name (1:3) and conquered 133 land.

After that attack, I decided to make myself some snack. As I pass the computer in the process of making a snack I notice that I had new planet news. Expecting to see one when my mailbox open, I found two.

Dec 1, 12:55 pm Someone successfully spied on our Military Activity, but we do not know who did it.
Dec 1, 12:58 pm Someone successfully spied on our Shields, but we do not know who did it.

I had this dread that whoever it is will attack me before my shield is up (Although I raise my shield at 12:14 pm, it will not be effective until the end of the tick, meaning exactly 1pm) just like what Mr. Plutonium did.

I immediately vote for myself and took the System Leader status. Just after the page refresh from me taking the System Leader status new planet news appeared. With dread I look at my land size expecting it to be smaller then before. To my relief and excitement, it seems I made it in time and my land size did not change. When I click the news link I saw what I expected the attacker was successfully repulsed by my brave and diligent military units. With the System Leader status additional 10% defense, my soldiers routed the attackers and sent them limping back to their home.

Dec 1, 12:59 pm We were assaulted by Crazy Jedi (1:8) but our defense held firm. Military casualties included 126 Soldiers, 393 AAVs, and 10 injured civilians.

Now that was the first time I repulsed an attacker and the first time I cheated being conquered by sneakily taking the System Leader status after he spied on me and before he attack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home