My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Mr. Veritas Quit While I’m Too Fat!

It seems Mr. Veritas won’t score big again this round. On previous rounds the reason he never scored big was because he’s always made a kill target. But this round it seems he quit. Too bad, he had a big planet and I was hoping he would score big this round.

As for me, I decided to explore just enough land to house my soldiers and not to attack for a while even thought it would hurt my courage score. The reason for this is because I have too little soldiers for such a big land (Probably because of those recent giant land grab I made). The attack by Crazy made me realize this after he attack me even when I only sent 20% of my military while I have a 15% defense bonus because I’m Tundra. But keep on your toes yet, it doesn’t mean I won’t assault if I see a good opportunity. Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home