My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Trouble In Our Alliance.

Two planets bigger than me quit this round because they got hit badly. They should not have stop playing just because they got hit once. Look at me. I was attack but that did not made me quit the game. But what made me look crosswise at one of them was not only did our alliance lose his networth, but he also gave his lands and resources to planets outside the alliance. Phooey!
Enough of that. One of our biggest planet, And The Hero Will Drown (1:1), have been sabotage by planets from system 2:4 and 2:5, both are members of Antimatter alliance. The only reason that we can think for this treacherous aggression is that they are still upset over Hero successfully assaulting Atilla the Hungry (2:4). At first it seems war was imminent but UNFORTUNTELY a truce was made. Too bad. Oh well, that just gives me time to finish my missiles. ~~

7 Comments:

  • At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trust me, we wanted to kill Hero more than you want to kill Atilla...but our AL made us back off for some reason that I still do not understand =/

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Hee hee. I never said I wanted to kill Atilla. I said its unfortunate our alliance did not go to war. I just want a fight.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    I see. This kind of thing never reaches the alliance forum. Do you know why he did it? If it is just to ruin you’re game than that is not good of Mr. Hero. >.<. Really. Nobody should do that kind of things. Top guys work hard to be on top. Doing such thing is not funny but mean.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or better yet.... the arsons are were done to you after you deliberatly kept annoying him on aim after he hit you, even after being warned (and Zark, the covo is in the Dumpster in the alliance forums).

    Apparently having Hero hit 4 times wasn't enough for merecis so he just had to provoke the arsons.

    I agree with you though, I'd much rathe see a fight rather than a truce:(

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    It is not there anymore Mr. SWB. But I believe you. Bad Mr. Merecis. Bad boy.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO, I found what merecis said to him to be hilarious...

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    Ok. I found the conversation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home