My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Vacation Mr. Simurg

That’s right! Mr. Simurg, the ruler of the planet Adana, finally went on vacation. His been planning about this for sometime now and finally went through with it.

Before he left, Mr. Simurg sent me a couple of large aid fleet to my planet. The huge cash flow enabled me to maximize my land exploration and built military units. The large number of operatives is now proving their worth preventing aggressive operation against me and the amount of scientist he sent me almost manage to disband some of my starfighters because there was no room for them in the barracks and civilian houses. Hee hee! Here are some of those operations against my planet that James Bond and Jimmy Neutron manage to foil.


Mar 22, 10:14 pm Operatives from MeterStick (1:9) approached our planet, but failed to penetrate our defenses due to defense operatives.
Mar 22, 11:12 pm Operatives from St Lucifer (2:8) approached our planet, but failed to penetrate our defenses due to defense operatives.
Mar 22, 11:12 pm Operatives from St Lucifer (2:8) approached our planet, but failed to penetrate our defenses due to defense operatives.
Mar 22, 11:12 pm Operatives from St Lucifer (2:8) approached our planet, but failed to penetrate our defenses due to defense operatives.
Mar 23, 1:54 am Operatives from DONT PANIC (2:7) approached our planet, but failed to penetrate our defenses due to defense operatives.

With Mr. Simurg’s help, I manage to climb the ranks from no. 42 to number 8. Alright! Unfortunately, he did not choose to put his planet on vacation mode but instead put his planet in a position that would let others to easily take his land. The result was predictable.


Mar 21, 12:01 am
The planet Adana and all its inhabitants have been totally destroyed in a massive cataclysm.

Wherever you are Mr. Simurg; I hope that you’re enjoying your vacation. I’ll do my best to be the best so that your help won’t be in vain. Happy vacation Mr. Simurg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home