My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

War Against Diamond

War has finally come and three alliances went to war against the diamond alliance. Several top players of Diamond were heavily damage. Some were even knock out of the top 10 ranking and fell way down the score list. Another consequence of the war was 2:10’s wonder were destroyed, not once, but twice! Now those money making planet are now open for the public to rob. Hee hee!

The Diamond alliance could not fight against three alliances so they were force to disband to minimize damage against them. Without an alliance, nobody can use the war status bonus. Raids and destructive operations are limited making it difficult to kill target planets.

Not everything went the way I like. Mr. Richi’s planet the “supernatural planet” was heavily damage and fell down to the 40th place. Don’t worry Mr. Richi you can still be in the top ten. I know you’re a good player so it would be alright. Look at me.

That’s about it for now. I’ll post further news about this war later.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home