My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finally Joined an Alliance

Our system finally has finally joined an alliance consisting of more then one system. Yippee! After a couple of days without an alliance, I started to get desperate and even created an alliance of my own, messaging SL planets left and right to join us. Fortunately, another system with the same situation contacted me and asks if we could join together. I immediately said yes and now there is more than one active planet in our alliance. Yay!

May 3, 12:27 pm The (1:3) system has left the LastRefuge alliance.
May 3, 12:27 pm The (1:3) system has joined the Learning alliance.


My plan for universal domination is starting to flourish. Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home