My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Karma

A planet named Barok just bash me (Bash is an attack on a planet, 50% smaller then the attacker.)

May 2, 6:05 am Troops from Barok (1:5) assaulted Winner (1:3) and conquered 39 land.

I immediately had this nasty thoughts of mines, power plants, and residence going into flames. I immediately check the offending planet and notice that his size is less then twice my planet size. Confuse, I check an earlier scan and found out that he was indeed bigger then double my size. Somebody must have assaulted him after he assaulted me. Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha he bashed you and he was open,the game is hard,no mercy,we have pay for our mistakes.

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Zarklonius said…

    For some reason, I can’t feel any sadness for his loss. Hee hee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home