My Galaxies Ablaze Experience

This is my online diary about my story and experience while playing that truly entertaining online game Galaxies Ablaze.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Still Being Attack!

Some planets are still attacking me even after I finish researching and converting units to lasermen. Phooey! It’s probably because they can have more military units per land and have already research units with great offensive power.

I started to remedy this problem by destroying barracks and converting this free land into stardocks (I finish researching this building early this morning). Now that I can house more defense points per land, people would be bypassing me while looking for targets.

For now I can only attack asteroids and rob bigger planets dry. Here is a report on how much I have manage to rob and how much was rob from me.

Money Stolen 13,510,886
Money lost 111,169

I like the ratio. Hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home